(541) 318-3330
339 SW Century Drive, Suite 201
Bend, Oregon 97702

Veterans Disability Appeals

If you are a Veteran who has had a disability claim denied by the Veterans Administration we can file an appeal for you and fight on your behalf. I am accredited by the United States Department of Veteran's Affairs to handle such appeals.